- Job Search
- Data Privacy and Technology Senior Associate
£90,000 - 100,000
13th February 2024
We are working with a highly regarded and well known national law firm. This collegiate and well respected firm are now looking for a Solicitor to join their Data Privacy team as either a senior associate or managing associate in London.
A full service national law firm that is recognized for its commitment to a strong work life balance. This collegiate and well liked firm has been ranked tier 1 in the legal 500 across multiple practice groups, which includes Intellectual Property and IT & Telecoms.
You will be working alongside 2 partners and will be responsible for supervising / managing the more junior lawyers in the team. The team specializes in delivering large scale (often international) privacy projects that includes data protection compliance audits, complex DPIA`S, group data processing arrangements and advisory work with a particular focus on international data transfers. The team are recognized in the market for being leaders in supporting clients with projects that focus on the use of personal data for the purpose of advertising, social media and loyalty programs.
· Support blue chip, FTSE and Government departments with data protection advice; UK data protection law (GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018, Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
· Draft, review and amend privacy and data protection contracts including privacy notices, data transfer agreements, DPA`S, data sharing agreements and other consent documents
· Work on large scale global privacy projects
· Support clients with advertising and social media projects
· Help grow the practice by participating in business development
· Qualified Solicitor 4 years + PQE
· Experience of managing / supervising junior lawyers
· Ability to build new client relationships
· Strong data privacy knowledge
· Coaching and mentoring programs
· 28 days annual leave
· Sabbatical every 5 years
· Competitive salary
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like