- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor 1+ , Sheffield
- Established and highly regarded Sheffield based firm
- Offices based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre
- Walking distance from the train station
- Full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- You will work closely alongside the Commercial Property Partner and Head of Department
- You will have responsibility for running your own caseload of commercial property matters
- Supporting the Partner on more complex Commercial Property matters
- Matters will include dealing with the sale, purchase and lease of land, leasehold management, covering commercial leases, landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions, disposals and development work
- You will have a minimum of 18 months Commercial Property experience (6 months training seat and 12 months PQE)
- You will be confident working autonomously on transactions
- Excellent communication skills with clients
- Attention to detail in drafting documents
- Good business development skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Emphasis on work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018