- Job Search
- IT / IP Technology Solicitor Associate
Commercial IT / IP Solicitor , NQ-4 PQE , Sheffield
- Leading law firm
- Based at the Sheffield office, close to transport links
- Established highly regarded team
- Associate level
- Has arisen due to growth
- Interesting caseload to include a wide range of commercial, IT, IP, Telecoms and data protection matters
- You will be drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- You will have between 1-4 years PQE gained within commercial IT/IP and data protection law
- Applications also welcome from newly qualified Solicitors and current Trainee Solicitors with the relevant experience gained within commercial agreements, IT, technology and data protection issues
- You will have excellent academics
- Market leading salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Supportive of professional development
- Excellent training on offer
- Collaborative working environment
- Strong bonus scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018