- Job Search
- Charities Solicitor
Charities Solicitor , Sheffield
- A rare opportunity has arisen for a charities solicitor to join a well established team
- Leading regional firm, Sheffield office
- Full time and part time hours considered
- A truly diverse range of work on behalf of not-for-profit entities
- Will cover all aspects of charity work, including the formation and registration of new charities, incorporations, mergers, governance, constitutional amendments, trading and fundraising, dealing with the Charity Commission and other regulators, and advising social enterprises.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with specific charities law experience
- Alternatively a solicitor from a corporate or commercial background who is looking for a change of direction
- Experienced solicitors with knowledge of the charities/not-for-profit sector and transferrable skills will be considered
- As this is a niche area, applications at all levels of qualification will be considered, although you will be expected to manage your own caseload with supervision appropriate to your level
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Collaborative and respectful working environment
- Solid prospects within a small but growing team
- People focused culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018