- Job Search
- Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive , Sheffield
- Established regional firm
- Legal 500 Family team
- Sheffield office
- Office hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
- Full or part time hours will be considered
- Permanent role
- Advising on all aspects of family law
- You will be managing a mixed caseload of privately funded family matters and legal aid cases; Divorce & Finances, separation, injunctions, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation disputes, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Children Act work
- You will be representing clients at Court and conducting your own advocacy
- You will have a dedicated Legal Secretary assisting you
- You will be an experienced Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2+ years PQE
- You will be confident handling a varied caseload
- You will be a strong team player looking to build your career within an established and highly regarded family team
- You will possess excellent communication and client care skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Xmas office close in addition
- Supportive of professional development, good prospects for progression
- Emphasis on work life balance
- Established friendly Family team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018