- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor , Doncaster
Are you an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor seeking a property development role at a long established firm in Doncaster? if so, this opportunity may be ideal for you-
- Established in April 1979
- One of the largest law firms in Doncaster offering legal advice in a number of different disciplines.
- The firm is recommended by the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners and belongs to a wide range of specialist legal panels.
- The firm has been awarded the Lexcel quality kite mark for the last eight consecutive years.
- A great opportunity for an experienced commercial property solicitor in Doncaster to manage a case load consisting of 65% property development work.
- You will be assisting with managing a key client relationship for the firm.
- You will be part of a friendly and supportive team
- You will be expected to lend technical expertise to the team
- You will have the opportunity to lead the firm's development work, supervise and train/mentor more junior fee earners in commercial property work
- There is admin support in place to assist you
- You will be an experienced commercial property fee earner
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3+ PQE experience in development work
- You will be a strong team player with excellent client care skills
- Competitive salary and additional benefits package
- Strong progression prospects
- Modern management
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018