- Job Search
- Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
Family Solicitor / Legal Executive , Sheffield - Chapeltown
- Regional firm with several office across South Yorkshire
- Family Solicitor or Legal Executive sought to join the team
- Village location - based in the suburbs between Rotherham and Sheffield
- Full or part time hours will be considered
- Working within a team of specialists
- The team advise on divorce, financial remedy, civil partnerships, separation agreements, pre-martial agreements, cohabitation agreements, domestic violence matters and children matters
- You will be an experienced Family Solicitor or Legal Executive
- 2+ years PQE is recommended within family law
- You will be confident handling your own varied family caseload with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary dependent on level of experience
- Additional benefits package
- People focused culture with an emphasis on work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018