- Job Search
- Insolvency Solicitor - NQ - Associate
Insolvency Solicitor , NQ - Associate level , Sheffield
- Leading firm
- Established insolvency and corporate recovery team with a strong reputation
- Sheffield city centre office
- Full or part time, permanent
- Working alongside a leading Partner in the market
- The team currently advise insolvency practitioners, banks, companies, individuals and creditors on a variety of insolvency-related matters
- Working at a local, national and cross border level
- Contentious insolvency elements - acting for insolvency practitioners in claims against third parties brought under the Insolvency Act 1986
- You will be an NQ to 5 year PQE Solicitor looking for a new challenge in Sheffield
- You will have prior insolvency experience either gained as part of your training contract or post qualification
- You will be a strong communicator and team player with a good work ethic
- You will have an interest in getting involved in networking activities and business development
- Market leading salary
- An excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and forward thinking law firm with a varied client base
- An ideal opportunity for someone who thrives on working within a collaborative team in a people focused environment
- Good work life balance on offer and flexibility - home working
- Exposure to high quality varied work and responsibility will increase with experience within this role as the firm is supportive of professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018