- Job Search
- Tax / Pensions / Corporate / Employment Solicitor
Tax / Pensions / Corporate / Employment Solicitor - agile working available, Sheffield city centre
A unique opportunity has arisen for a junior corporate lawyer with experience in tax, employment pensions or general corporate law to join a multi-award winning boutique law firm at its Sheffield office, undertaking niche specialist work for an impressive range of global companies.
This hugely successful firm have been making waves in the legal sector since being founded in 2011 and have now opened a second office in Leeds.
The firm specialises in the legal aspects of global incentives for an impressive international client base, including global retail businesses, banks, manufacturers and telecommunications companies to name a few. Current clients include Unilever, Goldman Sachs and HSBC.
The firm has grown impressively in size since 2011, with a team of 20 lawyers specialising in this area, and it is now looking to add to the team with the hire of a junior corporate lawyer to support its growth.
The firm has enjoyed impressive rankings in the Legal 500 and Chambers, and the Partners and Legal Director are noted as leaders in their field. You will be trained by the best, learning from the innovative and disruptive approach the firm takes to delivering its award-winning services to clients.
- The suggested level of PQE for this role is NQ-3 years (applications welcome from those with a higher PQE that are happy to retrain in a new area)
- Applications welcome from returners to work after a career break
- Applications also welcome from Trainee Solicitors due to qualify in the next 6 months as well NQs
- You do not necessarily need to have share schemes experience for this role, just top notch experience in tax, pensions or corporate law, and a willingness to learn as full training will be given
- You will be a have an interest in employee share plans and corporate governance and will have good project management skills
- You will have a collaborative approach coupled with a strong work ethic and will be confident dealing directly with clients
- Market leading salary
- All training in executive and employee share schemes and global incentives will be provided
- Central Sheffield office close to transport links
- Flexible and part time working available, to include the potential for agile working
- Highly collaborative team
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- Friendly supportive environment
- Strong progression prospects
- Opportunity to obtain ICSA share schemes qualification
- Opportunity for travel to international conferences if interested
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018