- Job Search
- Corporate / Commercial Solicitor
Corporate / Commercial Solicitor
- Highly regarded Sheffield based firm
- Expertise in personal and business law
- The firm is looking for a Corporate/Commercial NQ Solicitor to provide support to the Partner.
- You will be working on business sales and purchases, company restructuring, management buy- ins and buy outs, shareholders' and directors' agreements, joint ventures, partnership agreements, NDAs, supply contracts and business terms and conditions, as well as an array of other commercial services.
- You will receive great exposure to work
- Must have prior experience of corporate/commercial matters
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
-Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Drafting experience and good business development skills with a view to assisting in building up the department.
- You will receive a competitive salary
- You will be part of a collaborative and friendly team
- Great exposure to work
- Career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018