- Job Search
- Head of Risk and Compliance
Head of Risk & Compliance
- One of the leading and most successful law firms in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and Derbyshire region
- A full- service law firm which has held it's position for over 150 years
- Ranked in the Legal 500 across a number of different disciplines
- Firm expansion with a record number of new recruits in 2018
- Invested in delivering the highest quality legal advice to businesses and private clients throughout the region and beyond
- Invested in growth, technology and its solicitors, legal executives, fee earners and support staff
- An opportunity for a 5+PQE Solicitor to Head the Risk and Compliance Team in Sheffield
- You will work closely with departments of the practice across all 5 offices
- Provide advice and support to the CEO and Management Board on a range of risk and quality management issues affecting the firm
- You will coordinate the in house file review process
- Manage and implement appropriate risk and quality management training programmes for all personnel to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory and legislative requirements.
- You will be 5+PQE Solicitor with comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the SRA's regulatory framework, associated rules and legislation
- High level of technical knowledge
- Experience in a previous risk and compliance role
- Comfortable in advising and developing and managing compliance/risk systems and controls
- Competitive salary
- You will be part of a very friendly and collaborative firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018