- Job Search
- Personal Injury Paralegal
Personal Injury Paralegal
- Tier 1 Legal 500 defendant personal injury firm with a particular expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, especially defending insurance and liability claims
- International firm with offices around the world
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Opportunity for a 1-4 years' experienced personal injury paralegal to join the team in Sheffield
- You will be dealing with defendant personal injury work
- You will be dealing with insurer claims from clients such as supply chain fleets, retail companies and self insured companies.
- You will be a paralegal with 1-4 years experience in defendant personal injury
- You will have knowledge of the pre-action protocol
- You will have experience of client contact
- You will have good academics
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and collaborative team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018