- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Law Firm of the Year 2018 at the British Legal Awards
- Legal 500 Tier 1 Ranking across a number of disciplines
- Global top 100 law firm
- International firm
- The firm is currently expanding their northern commercial litigation and arbitration team in Sheffield.
- You will be part of a team with a proven track record of providing practical and commercial advice to a wide range of clients at all stages of the dispute resolution process - from-pre-contractual negotiations of DR provisions, to obtaining emergency orders, to litigating and arbitrating complex multi-jurisdictional disputes and enforcing judgements and recovering assets.
- Your client bases will include working for and against commercial organisations and central and local governments amongst others.
- You will be a qualified commercial litigation solicitor (NQ to Partner)
- You will have a well-developed understanding of litigation, arbitration and ADR procedures with the ability to translate legal theory into practical commercial advice.
- Solid experience within a comparable firm recognised for general disputes work and be able to handle clients in major blue chip companies.
- Experience in judicial review, public procurement work, cyber breach and reputation management is a bonus
- You will be part of a friendly and supportive team
- You will have a very competitive salary and benefits
- Great training is offered for those with a junior PQE level
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018