- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor, Sheffield.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a solicitor with private client experience to join this long-standing and highly thought of law firm based in the heart of Sheffield. if you are a private client solicitor with a specialism in acting for ecclesiastical clients then this is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career within this field.
- Legal 500 recommended firm which competes on both price and quality with some of the largest law firms in the UK
- Modern offices
- Established in Sheffield for over 200 years, the firm is steeped in local history.
- Probate department has 3 qualified Affiliates.
- Appealing opportunity for a experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a Legal 500 recognised Private Client Team in Sheffield
- You will be exposed to a broad range of work to include advising and assisting with the administration of deceased's estates, acting as a professional executor, will drafting, giving advice on Inheritance Tax Planning
- You will be part of a friendly and collaborative team where teamwork is encouraged.
- You will be a 4-7PQE Private Client Solicitor
- You will have knowledge and experience in Ecclesiastical Law
- You will be a team player
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Your success will be recognised
- You will be part of a supportive team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018