- Job Search
- Insurance: Recoveries Paralegal
Insurance Recoveries Paralegal, Derbyshire
Great opportunity for an experienced Insurance Recoveries Paralegal to join a multi-award winning, UK 200 law firm in Derbyshire. If you are seeking an opportunity with a firm which will invest in your progression and will give you the opportunity to apply for a Training Contract after 6 months employment then this may be perfect for you -
- Multi-award winning firm for quality of legal services
- Recognised by the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners as a 'leading firm'
- UK 200 law firm
- A firm which invests in the development of employees.
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced recoveries paralegal to join a supportive and collaborative Insurance Litigation Team
- You will have the opportunity to manage your own case load from inception to conclusion. You will also get to meet your clients
- You will be dealing with uninsured loss recovery claims for household insurance companies and businesses
- Progression opportunities including applying for a training contract after 6 months employment with the firm
- Training given
- You will have a minimum of a 2.1 law degree
- Have prior uninsured recovery experience
- You will be comfortable managing your own caseload
- You will have a genuine interest in working with contentious matters
- Be a team player
- you will be given a very competitive salary and benefits
- You will be part of a friendly and supportive team
- You will have great progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018