- Job Search
- Paralegal- Commercial Debt Recovery
Paralegal, Commercial Debt Recovery- Derbyshire
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paralegal to join the Tier 1 (Legal 500) commercial dispute team of this multi-award winning, UK 200 law firm in Derbyshire where you will be responsible for handling a caseload of contentious debt recovery matters for a range of commercial clients.
- Multi-award winning firm for quality of legal services. The debt recovery branch of the commercial litigation team has won numerous awards over the last few years in recognition of performance
- Recognised by the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners as a 'leading firm'
- UK 200 law firm
- Invests in employees
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Currently on a recruitment drive to expand the team due to an influx of work from national household names
- A great opportunity for an experienced paralegal with debt recovery experience to be exposed to commercial clients in a fast-paced and hard-working Debt Recovery Team.
- You will have the opportunity to manage your own case load from inception to completion and meet your your own clients
- You will be part of a friendly and supportive team which will invest in your career .
- You will be conducting debt recovery for some large household names with an ever-expanding client base.
- You will have the opportunity to apply for a Training Contract, have your CILEx course sponsored and progress your career within commercial litigation law
- You will have a minimum of a 2.1 law degree
- Prior debt recovery experience
- Comfortable managing your own caseload
- Genuine interest in working with contentious matters and corporate clients
- Be a team player
- You will be part of a supportive team which will train you and give you the opportunity to apply for a training contract/sponsor your CILEx course and progress you into a solicitor or legal executive
- you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package to include reduced working hours on your birthday, discounted legal services for you and your family, medical assistance and the ability to sell and book holidays in half-hour increments
- You will be part of a friendly and supportive team
- You will be given career progression opportunities and the opportunity to work with leading lawyers in their field of expertise
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018