- Job Search
- Property Litigation
Newly Qualified Solicitor with up to two years' PQE. Property Litigation- Sheffield.
- Ranked as a Top 10 Global Law Firm
- Winner of numerous awards including Law Firm of the Year 2018 at the British Legal Awards
- Legal 500 Tier 1 Ranking and ranked in the top 5 amongst London firms
- One of the UK's largest real estate disputes teams
- A solicitor is sought to join the real estate practice of this leading international law firm located in Sheffield.
- Working as part of one of the UK's largest real estate disputes team this is a unique opportunity for an individual who wants to develop their career in the contentious side of real estate.
- The team is part of the leading European real estate team which spans multiple jurisdictions ensuring the fullest possible range of work advising all types of investors, developers, financers and occupiers in relation to a variety of projects.
- Known for its client focused approach and its thought leadership, you will be working with colleagues in the real estate sector with a wide range of specialisms.
- Working alongside the wider real estate group you will be advising on all of the traditional real estate asset classes but also on the more recent alternative real estate asset classes including student accommodation, energy and hotels and leisure.
- You will have the opportunity to work on many high-profile properties, get involved in various cases and all aspects of asset management.
- You will be a newly qualified solicitor with up to 2 years' PQE with an interest in, and enthusiasm for, the property industry.
- You will have gained previous experience within the real estate team of a recognised national or international practice.
- You will have a strong academic record and be commercially orientated with good client relationship skills.
- As well as a market leading salary and benefits package, you will be exposed to the highest quality work, working with leading lawyers in their field of expertise.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018