- Job Search
- Personal Injury Assistant
Legal Assistant, Personal Injury Team in Sheffield
- Leading and most successful law firm in Sheffield which has held its position for over 150 years
- Legal 500 ranked firm since 2014 in a number of different disciplines
- Firm expansion with a record number of new recruits in 2018
- Invested in delivering the highest quality legal advice to businesses and private clients throughout the region and beyond
- Invested in growth, technology and its solicitors, legal executives, fee earners and support staff
- A great opportunity for a personal injury assistant to join the personal injury team in Sheffield.
- You will be assisting the team to progress client matters, you will liaise with experts and other third parties as well as conducting general administrative support.
- You will have the opportunity to support
- will have the opportunity to contribute and support the business development & marketing of the team.
- You will work well under pressure and with multiple tasks of a differing nature
- You will be organised and efficient in time management.
- Experience is an advantage but not essential and on the job training will be provided.
- You will have the ability to use social mediate at an advanced level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Supportive team
- Good salary
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018