- Job Search
- Personal Injury Paralegal
Personal Injury Paralegal, Sheffield
A great opportunity for a personal injury paralegal to join a legal 500 ranked firm in Sheffield.
- Established since 1979, this firm is the largest in Doncaster with specialist staff covering most legal services required by individuals, families, organisations and businesses
- Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners ranked firm
- Ranked tier 2 in the legal 500 for claimant personal injury and clinical negligence. Also recognised by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers as national experts in their field.
- Opportunity for an experienced personal injury paralegal to join the litigation department in Doncaster to work as a portal fee earner running a caseload of EL/PL and RTA files
- You will obtain initial instructions from clients and assess the prospects of the potential claim
- You will advise clients, collate instructions and evidence required in order to submit claims on the MOJ portal, instruct medical experts and negotiate settlements
- You will have the opportunity to draft Stage 3 court proceedings, risk assess and process matters
- You will be able to manage your own workload effectively and profitably whilst providing clients with a quality service
- Prior portal experience is advantageous
- You will be confident running your own caseload
- you will be hardworking, ambitious and a team player
- You will be part of a supportive and friendly team
- You will learn from leaders in the market
- You will be offered a good salary
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018