- Job Search
- Commercial litigation Paralegal
Commercial Litigation Paralegal, Sheffield
Great opportunity for a graduate or a paralegal seeking to move into commercial litigation.
- Legal 500 leading firm
- Nationally acclaimed with strong international capability
- 11th largest law firm in the UK which operates out of 14 UK offices
- Modern and forward thinking approach
- People focused culture - friendly, collaborative and supportive team
-Great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in Law
- Opportunity to have early responsibility for managing your own caseloads and clients
- Development of your legal skills within an established and innovative team
- Sheffield city centre office
- Full time permanent role
- You will be a law graduate or will have completed your LPC
- You will be able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and will have excellent communication skills.
- Great client service skills
- Great academics
- Good drafting skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An ideal opportunity for someone who thrives on working within a collaborative team in a people focused environment
- Great stepping stone for someone who wants legal experience
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018