- Job Search
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Property Litigation Legal Assistant/Paralegal, Doncaster
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join a specialist corporate management division of a Legal 500 recognised firm. The firm offers you a clear progression structure and will provide in-depth training so no previous property litigation experience is required.
- Specialist division of a Legal 500 recognised firm
- Headed by a recognised national property management expert
- Recognised by the Property Management Awards
- Opportunity for a driven Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join a specialist property management team
- You will have the opportunity to assist Solicitors on a vast array of matters including recovering service charges, enforcement, providing advice, forfeiture, High Court matters and general management.
- You will be provided with in depth training by an experienced team.
- Clear progression opportunities from Legal Assistant, Paralegal to Senior Paralegal
- Potential for Training Contract and sponsorship of LPC or CILEX
- You do not require previous experience as in-depth training will be provided
- You will have a law degree
- You will have a can-do attitude and will be willing to work hard
- Full in-depth training will be provided
- Clear progression opportunities
- Potential for a Training Contract of sponsorship of CILEX or LPC
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018