- Job Search
- Property Solicitor
Property Solicitor, Doncaster
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join a specialist corporate management division of a Legal 500 recognised firm. The firm will provide in-depth training so previous property/corporate management experience is not required.
- Specialist division of a Legal 500 recognised firm
- Headed by a recognised national property management expert
- Recognised by the Property Management Awards
- Opportunity for a driven Solicitor NQ-3 PQE to join a specialist property management team in Doncaster
- You will provide advice on a vast array of contentious and non contentious matters including recovering service charges, enforcement, providing advice, forfeiture, High Court matters and general management.
- You will be provided with in depth training by an experienced team.
- You do not require previous property/corporate management experience as in-depth training will be provided
- You will be a solicitor who completed seats in general practice specifically, litigious seats.
- You will be a team player
- You will have previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Full in-depth training will be provided
- Clear progression opportunities
- Good salary
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018