- Job Search
- Child Care Paralegal
Child Care Paralegal, Sheffield
A great opportunity for an experienced Child Care paralegal to join a tier 2 Legal 500 firm in Sheffield.
- Founded in 1979, this firm has more than 35 years experience providing legal advice
- One of the largest law firms in South Yorkshire with offices in Sheffield, Barnsley and Rotherham.
- Investment in staff which has lead to long serving employees
- Pro-active and forward thinking firm
- Ranked Tier 2 in the Legal 500 for family law
- Opportunity for an experienced Child Care Paralegal to join a Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners ranked Family Team
- You will deal with a wide range of care proceedings cases and will learn from an experienced team
- You will get exposure to both private and public funded matters
- Assist more senior fee earners with a caseload consisting primarily of child care law work and also private law Children Act casework
- You will also have exposure to other family law casework
- Ideally you will have good knowledge of child care law and have previous experience of conducting your own child care caseload.
- You will be confident and hard working
- You will have a can-do attitude
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection - after 2 years
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) - after 2 years
-Star (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Voluntary benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018