- Job Search
- Wills & Probate Solicitor
Wills & Probate Solicitor, Barnsley
Great opportunity for an ambitious Wills & Probate Solicitor to join a friendly and family cultured firm in Barnsley
- Offices in Wakefield and Barnsley
- Specialising in personal injury, clinical negligence and conveyancing
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Great opportunity for an ambitious Wills and Probate Solicitor to join a friendly firm in Barnsley
- You will have the opportunity to head your department and grow your team from existing leads which have been generated from other departments within the firm.
- You will have the opportunity to earn up to 50% profit share which could equate to £10,000 above your basic.
- You will have fantastic progression opportunities
- You will be an a Wills and Probate Solicitor confident advising on Wills, Tax Planning, Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney, Applications to the Court of Protection, Assisting and advising Attorneys and Court of Protection appointed Deputies, Creation and Administration of Trusts.
- You will be 1-3 PQE
- You will be confident and able to work unsupervised.
- Substantial profit share scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Friendly and collaborative firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018