- Job Search
- Child Care Paralegal
Child Care Paralegal, Derby
Unique opportunity for an experienced Child Care Paralegal or part-qualified lawyer to join the Derby office of a successful regional firm.
- One of the biggest firms in the East Midlands providing a comprehensive range of legal services
- Offices in Chesterfield, Derby, Mansfield, Matlock and Nottingham
- A friendly and professional firm offering tailored legal services
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside the firm's experienced childcare solicitor specialists
- friendly, professional office environment located in the centre of Derby with excellent transport connections.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of matters
- Progression opportunities
- You will have experience of working in a childcare/family related legal environment
- Familiarity with working with Legal Aid, PLO meetings and Part 25 Applications in care proceedings are advantageous.
- You will be a team player
- Experienced paralegal or part-qualified lawyer
- Good work/life balance on offer
- cash awards for achievement/recognition
- pension scheme with employer's contributions
- generous annual holiday entitlement, including a day off for your birthday
- support for CPD/education
- genuine career opportunities in a fast-growing practice
- family-oriented employment practices
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018