- Job Search
- Defendant Personal Injury Travel Claims Paralegal
Personal Injury Paralegal to defend personal injury claims on behalf of the travel industry, Leeds
A unique opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to join this niche law firm acting solely for the travel industry.
- The firm has been established for a number of years and successfully defends a variety of claims from sickness and illness claims to serious/catastrophic injury on behalf of a wide range of businesses operating in this dynamic sector. These include tour operators, cruise lines, online travel agents, accommodation only and villa specialists, destination management companies, hotels, flight brokers and trade bodies.
- Located in the centre of Leeds
- Offers great progression opportunities.
- You will have the opportunity to work with specialists in their field defending a variety of travel claims
- You will be provided with in-depth training, will manage your own caseload and will be able to attend court to get a thorough understanding of how these particular claims are defended
- This is a great opportunity to obtain further experience within a niche and extremely interesting and busy area of law. Professional development is actively encouraged and training contracts are eligible to be secured internally for those paralegals who are able to demonstrate the requisite skills and attitude.
The requirements -
- You will be a personal injury paralegal with experience handling your own files ideally in a defendant role (applications from those with claimant experience are also welcome)
- Due to the nature of the work these claims are fiercely defended so litigation experience is essential.
- Experience managing your own caseload is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and friendly team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018