- Job Search
- Personal Injury Solicitor
Personal Injury Solicitor, Leeds
Great opportunity for a 1-3PQE Personal Injury Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive firm in Leeds.
- Leeds based firm specialising in PI, Property, Commercial, Disputes, Crime Fraud and Regulatory
- Friendly and collaborative
- Recognised in the Legal 500
- This is a great opportunity for a 1-3PQE Solicitor to join the firm's personal injury team
- You will have the opportunity to deal with all non portal cases including employer's liability, public liability, RTA and some clinical negligence matters.
- You will have responsibility for lower value matters of up to £25,000
- You will be afforded great progression opportunities and will learn from an experienced team of solicitors.
- You will be a Solicitor with 1-3PQE.
- You will have litigation experience, preferably running your own matters to conclusion with minimal supervision.
- You will be confident running your own caseload and working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to take part in business development and marketing initiatives
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Progression opportunities
- Friendly and collaborative team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018