- Job Search
- Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal Executive
14th January 2020
Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal Executive
A great opportunity for a 5 PQE plus Personal Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a growing a renowned team in Sheffield
-Tier 1 Legal 500 defendant personal injury firm with a particular expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, especially defending insurance and liability claims
- International firm with offices around the world
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Opportunity for a 5 PQE plus experienced personal injury Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive to join the team in Sheffield
- You will be working on a high quality case load for a variety of clients on defendant personal injury work.
- You will be working on insurer claims from clients such as supply chain fleets, retail companies and self insured companies.
- You will be part of a very experienced team
- You will be a Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor with at least year's experience in personal injury
- You will have knowledge of the pre-action protocol
- You will have experience in employers and public liability litigation work
- Applications from those with claimant experience is welcome.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Progression opportunities
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018