- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor, Stockton
A great opportunity has arisen at a regional full service firm in Stockton for a Private Client Solicitor
- Long established firm offering services to individuals and businesses
- Dynamic and friendly firm
- You will be exposed to a broad range of private client matters including but not limited to the preparation of Wills both simple and complex, advising high net worth clients to include those with business and/or agricultural assets, Lasting Powers of Attorney to include their use in the business setting. The Administration of Estates (to include those where Inheritance Tax is payable and trusts created). The setting up of and administration of Trusts, Inheritance Tax Planning. Court of Protection work
- You will be part of a dynamic and experienced Private Client Team.
- You will have prior Private Client experience, preferably with 2 to 6 PQE but lower PQE levels will also be considered
- Having a STEP qualification is a benefit or having the desire to pursue this qualification in the future.
- You must have experience of and a willingness to participate in events and marketing activities to further advance the interests of the department.
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and friendly firm
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018