- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor (up to Legal Director level) Leeds
Great senior family law opportunity available at a leading firm in Leeds.
- Leading firm in Leeds
- Known for its positive working environment and strong professional ethics
- Providing career progression opportunities.
- Legal 500 rankings
- A very high quality Family & Matrimonial caseload is on offer where you will work with high net worth clients.
- You will be exposed to work where there is often an international aspect to the matter, across the full range of family matters.
- career development through to partner a given for the right individual.
- Senior Associate / Principal Associate or Legal Director level
- Following attributes- experience of a wide range of Family matters
- Excellent technical skills
- 7 years'+ PQE in a highly regarded Family team
- Proven ability to deal with high net worth and demanding clients
- Comfortable in a corporate environment
- An excellent communicator with the ability to resolve the most sensitive and complex practicalities involved in family break-ups
- Strong business development and networking skills
- Experience of supervising more junior colleagues
- Very competitive salary
- full rack of benefits and bonus structure.
We don't see opportunities of this calibre very often. If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch. To apply, pleas send a copy of your up to date CV, and we can schedule a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018