- Job Search
- Family Wealth Solicitor
3rd September 2020
Family Wealth Solicitor, Leeds
- One of the UK's leading regional law practices with offices around the UK.
- Awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff
- A great opportunity for a 2-6PQE family lawyer to join a family team in Leeds
- Ranked as one of the UK's leading law firms for family law by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners directories.
- You will deal with a broad range of family law matters whilst working in a friendly and collaborative working environment.
- You will have 2-6 years experience in family matters. In particular, general matrimonial work including divorce, financial remedy, private children matters, and drafting of nuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements.
- You will have a strong ancillary relief background, and experience of Cohabitation/TOLATA disputes is desirable
- You will be a self-starter, show ingenuity and persistence.
- Good technical knowledge and business development skills
- Resolution member and prepared to work towards Specialist Resolution Accreditation.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Progression opportunities
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018