- Job Search
- Costs Manager
10th September 2020
Costs Manager, York
A well regarded personal injury firm in York is seeking a Costs Manager to join their team
- Established in 2002 to act for victims of negligence
- Based in York
- 15 Solicitors and 4 Partners
The opportunity -
- Costs Draftsman/technician to join the firm's acclaimed clinical negligence, product liability and personal injury teams
- You will provide support and assistance to the injury department in all areas relating to legal costs, including the provision of training on issues relating to time recording and budget management, preparing schedules of costs as required at various stages in the litigation and providing instructions to costs draftsman.
- You will be an experienced costs draftsman, preferably with some management experience.
- You will be comfortable assisting a team and providing training.
- You will work well as part of a team and independently.
- Working with a friendly and collaborative team
- Competitive salary and benefits
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018