- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction - Solicitor/Associate, Newcastle
- Full-service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne
- One of the largest law firms in the North East
- Wide client base including large companies, owner managed businesses, healthcare professionals, leisure operators and rural businesses.
- The firm has recently embarked upon an ambitious strategic plan. As part of their growth strategy they are looking to expand their busy and growing Construction & Engineering team and require a solicitor between 3-6 years PQE
- You will undertake a broad range of contentious work including not not limited to construction, engineering and energy disputes including adjudication, arbitration and litigation in the TCC and will have experience and knowledge of the major forms of contract including the JCT, NEC, FIDIC and IChemE suites.
- You will need to have 3-6 PQE in contentious construction matters.
- You will have experience in dealing with construction, engineering and energy disputes including adjudication, arbitration and litigation in the TCC and will have experience and knowledge of the major forms of contract including the JCT, NEC, FIDIC and IChemE suites.
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to work under time pressure and to exacting client demands.
- Experience and a proven track record of running a case load and experience of business development is essential.
- You will be enthusiastic and ambitious and will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills are essential as is managing expectations across a wide range of competing needs and a willingness to cover a variety of tasks.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to work within a highly regarded and growing team.
- Opportunity for career progression.
Please get in touch with email@example.com for more information
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018