- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor, 0-2 PQE
- International firm with an office in Newcastle
- Largest defendant clinical negligence and medical malpractice teams in the UK
- A great opportunity for a 0-2 PQE Solicitor to join the Clinical Risk Team in an international law firm.
- Open to flexible working arrangements
- You will be part of one of the largest Clinical Risk Teams of the NHS Resolution's portfolio
- You will have the opportunity to handle a challenging caseload of defendant clinical negligence work on behalf of NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts, MDU, independent providers and med mal insurers
- You will draft Letters of Response, pleadings and witness statements, conduct face to face negotiations and mediation of claims as well as preparing counter schedules
- You will act as first and primary contact for clients on a day to day basis
- You will contribute to non fee earning activities such as business development
- You will write articles for publication both for in house and external publications.
- You will have prior defendant or claimant clinical negligence experience or defendant clinical negligence/litigation/insurance law experience
- Experience gained within an NHS Resolution or MDO panel firm is preferable.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to work through complex issues.
- Exposure to business development activities
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Progression opportunities
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018