- Job Search
- Conveyancing Partner
24th September 2020
Conveyancing Partner, Newcastle
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Partner to join a well established, modern firm in Newcastle
- Long established firm providing services across a range of specialisms
- Investment in staff development and progression
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity for a Associate/Senior Associate Solicitor who is seeking a Partnership opportunity to join a well established team in Newcastle
- You will have autonomy to grow and develop your team.
- You will be a leader
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely a couple of days a week once you feel established in your team.
- You will have 5 plus PQE in residential conveyancing matters
- You will have prior leader/management experience
- You will have knowledge of CQS Scheme, process, quality and compliance
- You will be driven with leadership qualities.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits- pension, home working, shop discounts, Theatre Royal discount, and many others
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
Please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018