- Job Search
- Environmental Solicitor
Environmental Solicitor, Sheffield
A great opportunity for a Environmental Solicitor to join a leading team at a renowned law firm in Sheffield.
- One of the UK's leading regional law practices with a number of offices around the UK.
- Awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- New office in Sheffield
- Over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff
- This is a great opportunity for 3 plus PQE environmental solicitor to join a highly regarded environmental department in Sheffield.
- You will be exposed to a vast array of matters including natural environment issues, environmental permits and consents, waste management and permitting, contaminated land and criminal defence.
- You will be part of a friendly and collaborative team.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with environmental law experience
- You will work well as part of a team
- You will have experience of acting in a wide range of property and corporate transaction types and advising on a wide range of stand-alone environmental issues.
- 3 plus PQE is ideal but the firm will consider those with a lower and higher PQE level.
- Market leading salary and benefits on offer
-Friendly and collaborative team
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018