- Job Search
- Regulatory and Licensing Paralegal
20th November 2020
Regulatory and Licensing Paralegal, 3 months, Newcastle
A great opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory and Licensing Paralegal to join a renowned national firm in Newcastle
- UK Top 100 law firm
- National practice with offices across the North of England
- Full service commercial offering
- Part time, 3 days a week opportunity for a Paralegal to join the Licensing and Regulatory Team of a renowned national firm.
You will be assisting in all licensing matters, processing new applications, reviewing and amending existing ones, managing deadlines
- You will be part of a friendly and supportive team
- You will have a broad client base, representing clients throughout the country
- Prior Paralegal experience ideal, preferably having worked in licensing.
- Hard working, confident with managing deadlines.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018