- Job Search
- Property Insurance Disputes Solicitor, Leeds
Property Insurance Litigation Solicitor, Leeds
This major commercial firm in Leeds is looking to hire a property insurance disputes solicitor to join the growing real estate litigation team, based out of their stunning modern city centre offices in Leeds.
What's on offer?
- Work closely with a Director in the team on a range of property insurance litigation matters, to include title indemnity insurance claims, property damage claims, right to light, easement issues, restrictive covenants and subrogated claims
- Act on behalf of both indemnity insurers and policyholders
- Handle your own caseload of more straightforward matters, as well as assisting more senior members of the team on higher value and more complex work
- This team is ranked tier 1 for real estate litigation
- You will have access to highly experienced lawyers for ongoing mentoring and supervision
- The firm has a well structured training and development programme as well as a peer support programme
- Top tier salary and benefits package, as well as a bonus structure
- Agile working as standard, as well as flexible working options
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with experience in property insurance disputes
- Ideally at least 1 year PQE, although NQs with more extensive experience in this area will very much be considered
- Someone who is technically able but also keen to get heavily involved in business development initiatives for this growing area for the firm
- A solicitor who is committed to developing their career in Leeds
- An effective communicator and relationship builder with solid academics
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch by sending your current CV, and we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018