- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Senior Commercial Solicitor Leeds
Award-winning team in Leeds has their eye on the market for an experienced commercial solicitor to take up a key role.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced solicitor to join the commercial team of this popular high performing national / international firm and play a key role in the further development of the Leeds team.
More on the team
- Strong stand-alone commercial team of around 40 solicitors nationally
- Deal with the full range of work to include myriad commercial contracts & projects, competition work, outsourcing, data protection, IT & tech projects and procurement
- Fantastic client base across retail, manufacturing, transport & infrastructure, financial services, public sector and real estate
- Mixture of major panel clients and long established clients, large & small
- Crown Commercial Services Tier 1 panel firm
- Handle City level work from a lower northern cost base
What's on offer?
- A friendly straightforward team that works together to achieve its aims
- High quality clients and work
- A clear transparent route to partnership supported by a structured ongoing training & development programme
- Opportunities to further specialise
- Secondment opportunities, both UK and overseas
- Regular travel
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package including a straightforward and achievable bonus structure
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced commercial solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE gained either in private practice, in-house or in the public sector
- If you have a particular sector specialism, this would also be of interest, as of course, would a strong network of client contacts
- Overseas lawyers, particularly from major European economies such as France and Germany, who have done the QLTS and ideally got some UK experience under their belt, would also be of interest
- An ambitious lawyer who wants to work as a team to further grow the offering and progress to partnership in Leeds
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018