- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor, Leeds
Top 200 regional - Leeds - Corporate Solicitor 5+ PQE - truly collegiate work environment - sensible chargeable hours target - generous bonus structure
Exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate solicitor to join a UK top 200 corporate law firm in Leeds.
- Top 200 full service law firm
- Highly ranked in the Legal 500 in Leeds
- State of the art offices in thriving Leeds city centre location
- Well established in the corporate market
- You will work closely with others but will also take a lead role on a broad range of corporate work
- This will include mergers, acquisitions, corporate re-organisations, joint ventures, structured lending and general corporate advice
- Varied client base ranging from start-ups and OMBs through to major PLC clients, across a range of industry sectors including health and social care, food and drink, pharmacy, manufacturing, IT and financial services
- You will help to grow and develop the business
- An experienced corporate solicitor with at least five years' PQE
- Experience in handling large, complex transactions
- Keen interest in business development and networking
- Personable, approachable and a team player
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Generous bonus scheme with very achievable bonus threshold
- Friendly and collegiate environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018