- Job Search
- NQ Regulatory Solicitor
The quality and range of the regulatory work offered by this team is very hard to beat.
This Leeds top 6 firm has a tier one ranked regulatory team that handles a full mix of high value and complex regulatory matters.
This excellent three partner team now has an opening for a further solicitor to join the team.
The Team and the work
- The partner at the helm of this team has a very strong reputation and has built up a highly regarded team around her
- They provide advice on the full range of health & safety, financial regulatory (wholesale and retail) and compliance issues
- They act for major international corporates across a broad range of sectors, including a lot of household names in the retail and financial sectors
- Their collective experience includes ex SFO and FSA lawyers with valuable insight in this field
- The work is varied, encompassing both contentious and non-contentious matters including strategic advisory work
- Lots of black letter law which will appeal to academic lawyers who want to get their teeth into law and not just transactions & processes
- This team provides an excellent springboard into high level in-house roles, if this is something you are looking for further down the line
Who are they looking for?
- Qualified solicitors, NQ and upwards with a background in regulatory work
- Or qualified solicitors from a banking & finance or banking litigation background who are genuinely looking to diversify their skills into the Regulatory sphere
- Good all-rounders who want to get involved in the full remit of regulatory work, not just health & safety
- A solid academic record as the work can be intellectually demanding
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018