- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - NQ-3PQE - tier 1 team - Leeds - excellent range of corporate and major public sector clients
This top tier commercial firm with high rankings for this area of work is looking to recruit a junior real estate litigation solicitor to join the team.
The team and the work
- This 3 partner team has an excellent reputation for core real estate litigation
- They are known for their experience working with major retailers, banks, public bodies, commercial landlords and developers, surveyors and housebuilders
- Core experience around landlord & tenant disputes, together with the full range of contentious real estate matters, often complex and high value
- Commercially minded and responsive team
- Additional experience in local development and registration matters, professional negligence and mortgage fraud
Who are they looking for?
- Either a newly qualified solicitor or a solicitor with up to 2 or 3 years' PQE in property litigation matters
- NQ solicitors should either have a seat in property litigation, a seat which includes a significant amount of property litigation or a commercial litigation seat coupled with a transactional real estate seat and a demonstrable interest in property disputes
- Solid academics are also important but applications will be considered in the round
What's on offer?
- Excellent ongoing training
- Excellent top tier market rate salary and benefits
- A sociable working environment within a down to earth but professional firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018