- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
The property litigation market in Leeds is really going from strength to strength and it's a great time to build skills in this growing area.
We are pleased to bring to market this junior property litigation role in Leeds, which offers excellent quality work, agile working as standard and a highly competitive national firm salary & benefits package.
This strong national tier two firm is now looking for a junior solicitor to join the real estate litigation team and work alongside experienced lawyers.
What's on offer?
- Great mentoring from partners and senior associates
- Broad range of residential and commercial property dispute work, including development disputes, trespass, rent review, break clauses, nuisance, injunctions, dilapidations, possessions proceedings and boundary disputes
- Traditional court proceedings as well mediation and ADR
- Some insolvency related disputes and professional negligence actions
- Acting on behalf of corporate occupiers and a wide range of both landlords & tenants
- Broad cross sector client base with a number of household name clients across retail, leisure, food & drink, housebuilding, telecomms, energy and financial services
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Who are they looking for?
- A junior solicitor with experience in commercial and / or residential property disputes
- Strong knowledge of the litigation process / CPR
- Either recently qualified, due to qualify in early 2019 or up to around 2 years' PQE
- Keen to learn and further develop their skills
- Keen to develop their career as a key player in a growing property litigation team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018