- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Fantastic opportunity with one of the friendliest firms in Leeds. Calling all highly skilled commercial litigation solicitors in Leeds! Do you want to work for an extremely well liked national firm that offers excellent quality work together with a genuinely achievable and generous bonus structure?
Are you looking for a role that offers exceptional levels of flexibility, whatever that needs to look like for you?
This really popular and growing national firm is looking for a commercial litigation solicitor to join the small team in Leeds.
What's on offer?
- A team that's well integrated nationally
- High quality commercial litigation work across a broad range of sectors including financial services, energy and transport
- A range of high value disputes, including contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, defamation, IT & technology disputes, pension disputes and sometimes disputes involving some regulatory or insolvency matters
- Most of the clients are large corporates, FTSE 200 and upwards, as well as some high net individuals
- A team that can accommodate any kind of flexible working pattern, whether that's full time, part time, working from home, term time working, flexible hours
More about the team
- 12 partners nationally with a further 25 lawyers
- Part of a wider disputes team of over 200 lawyers nationwide
Who are they looking for?
- The quality of the experience is key. This team deals with high value complex disputes and they want to hear from individuals with this level of experience.
- You will ideally come from another national or global commercial firm. Candidates from regional firms will also definitely be considered if you can demonstrate that you're working on major high value complex disputes.
- They're keen to talk to qualified lawyers with upwards of 3 years' PQE in complex commercial disputes.
- Your sharp intelligence will be backed up by a solid academic profile.
- Confidence and resilience are also important in dealing with these challenging but rewarding disputes.
- Whether you want to work towards partnership or just deal with great work in a supportive environment, this firm has the development programme for you.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018