- Job Search
- Commercial and Infrastructure Solicitor Leeds
Commercial and Infrastructure Solicitor - Leeds
Keen to work on interesting commercial matters on behalf of high level public sector clients in Leeds? Look no further....
An opportunity has arisen with this highly regarded smaller national firm with an exceptional reputation in the healthcare, central & local government and housing sectors, for an NQ-5 PQE solicitor to join the team in Leeds.
What's on offer?
- An opportunity within the commercial and infrastructure team in Leeds to work with local government, health and housing clients on a wide range of commercial and governance work
- Range of work includes procurement, governance, commercial contracts, outsourcing, projects, joint ventures and integration matters across health & local government
- The team advises local authorities, combined authorities, NHS bodies, independent health & social care providers and registered social landlords
- The work is often complex and high value, bringing together a wide range of skills and expertise
- Very highly regarded team which is ranked tier 1 in legal directories for this expertise, and which has been at the forefront of local authority and health innovation, advising on some award-winning projects
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with up to around 5 years' PQE, or a soon-to-qualify solicitor, with a solid grounding in commercial work
- Public sector / local authority / health sector experience would be very welcome but is not essential
- More important is a solid grounding in commercial matters, with good drafting skills and a genuine interest in building skills in these sectors
- Strong academics are a given for this role, as the projects are complex and intellectually demanding
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018