- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitors
Commercial Solicitor Leeds
The commercial team of this strong tier 2 national is going from strength to strength with a number of exciting new national client wins. It's always been a strong practice area for the firm but they really are on top of their game at the moment.
What's on offer?
- A wide spectrum of commercial and technology work which could include commercial contracts, IT contracts, outsourcing deals, software licensing, data protection and e-commerce
- A broad sector spread with particularly strong offering across manufacturing, telecoms, financial institutions, chemicals and retail
- Access to an impressive FTSE250 client base including numerous household names
- A cohesive national team of friendly, professionally sharp lawyers
- A clear, supported career path
- The opportunity to further specialise as your career develops
- The opportunity to keep learning from true leaders in their field
- Excellent programme of ongoing training and development
- Lovely offices in central Leeds with a strong collaborative working culture which is very popular in the market
Who are they looking for?
- Commercial solicitors with at least 3 years' PQE
- Preference for lawyers who have experience in IT or data protection but broad based commercial contracts lawyers are also of interest
- Experience gained within a large City, national or regional commercial firm or in-house
- Natural relationship-building skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018