- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor Leeds
Fantastic top tier commercial team in Leeds is very much on top of its game but also happens to be a friendly, down-to-earth bunch of people who get on well together.
One of the major leaders in the field, they are extremely busy across the commercial practice and looking to recruit an additional mid level solicitor to join the team in Leeds.
- An expanding team of friendly, collaborative and driven commercial lawyers covering the full remit of commercial and IT matters
- Globally recognised commercial, IP and technology practice covering the full range of commercial, IP, privacy, sourcing and technology law services for leading household name businesses worldwide
- Seamlessly combines multi-jurisdictional reach with local knowledge and experience
- Broad sector spread assisting clients from emerging technology and pharmaceutical companies through to established financial institutions
What's on offer?
- A team that at the top of its game
- A client list that's hard to beat
- Solid training and mentoring
- Lots of secondment opportunities, including overseas travel if that's your bag
- The opportunity to get involved in rewarding pro bono work, sometimes overseas
- A friendly team that works well together and is sociable
- As much flexible working as the role can allow, enabling you to make the most of work life balance without sacrificing quality of work
- A top of the market salary package with transparent bonus structure based on hours worked not billed
- A meritocracy where partners support and push you to progress your career
Who are they looking for?
- They are now looking to recruit a mid level solicitor with at least 2 or 3 years' PQE, in a broad range of non-contentious commercial & IT matters
- Ideally you will come from a recognised commercial practice or have a strong broad based commercial in-house background
- Very strong public sector lawyers with some commercial sector background will also be welcome to apply
- It goes without saying that your academic pedigree should be solid as the work is intellectually challenging
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018