- Job Search
- Commercial & Technology Associate
Commercial and Technology Solicitor Leeds
Do you have an excellent grounding in commercial and technology matters, a passion for the technology sector and a desire to make a splash in an emerging but growing team?
This extremely well liked award winning national firm has an opportunity for a commercial & technology lawyer to join the small but flourishing two partner team.
What's it all about?
- This firm wins awards year after year for being one of the UK's top companies to work for
- Exceptionally collaborative and friendly working environment
- This small 2 partner team in Leeds has recruited recently at the junior end but with work increasing across the board, they are already ready for their next hire
- The work is a great broad based mix of commercial, IP and IT work
- The technology sector is one of the firm's key sectors and this is a great opportunity to be part of the growth of this relatively new team in Leeds, which forms part of a well established wider national team
- This is a great opportunity to make a splash in a team that's high calibre, but fairly new and growing steadily
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with upwards of 2 or 3PQE up to around 8PQE in general commercial work preferably with some IP and IT experience
- Someone with a collaborative approach to their work and a good eye for commercial risks
- Solid academics and experience gained within a recognised commercial practice, public sector organisation or in-house legal team.
- Perhaps someone who feels a bit too much of a 'number' where they are and would like to be better valued for their efforts within a truly collaborative environment
What's on offer?
- A really strong salary package with one of the best benefits packages in the sector
- A really supportive working environment
- A firm that's in the top five firms in the UK for the number of top ranking practice areas for both Legal 500 and Chambers
- Excellent progression prospects as the team grows
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018