- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Assistant Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This leading firm in Hull and York is looking to hire an ambitious junior to mid level commercial litigation solicitor to join the team and move into a key role in the medium term. The commercial litigation team covers a broad range of work, dealing with matters such as -
- Contractual disputes
- Professional negligence
- Directors and shareholders disputes
- Commercial debt recovery
- Property litigation
What's on offer?
- A sensible sized caseload of no more than 70 files
- The time to get properly stuck into a case and do a proper job
- No bulk litigation
- An interesting mix of work
- The opportunity to take up a senior role in a few years due to succession
- Good market rate salary & benefits
- Excellent career progression
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor, either fairly newly qualified or with up to 4 or 5 years' PQE
- Solid academics as the work can be intellectually challenging and demanding
- A good grounding in a broad range of commercial litigation matters, or high quality civil litigation matters and a desire to specialise in commercial litigation
- Someone with an eye to the market who loves being visible in the regional marketplace, not just a back room technical lawyer
- A good team player, but someone who can also happily act on their own initiative
- Enthusiasm for commercial litigation
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018