- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor, Leeds
Global firm - high quality contentious and non-contentious employment work - Associate Solicitor NQ+ - central Leeds - excellent training & development.
High ranking employment team with this top tier global firm is looking for a junior solicitor to join the team in Leeds, to build their skills on the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Cross-sector team with particular expertise across transport, finance and retail
- Strong Tribunal advocacy experience across the team
- Excellent track record advising key regional clients as well as major national and international businesses
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a high quality, cross sector client base including FTSE 100 and other major household name clients on both a national and international basis
- The opportunity to build skills across the full remit of employment matters, including litigation and tribunal work and non-contentious advisory work
- A stable, friendly team in the Leeds office and a working culture that values collaborative working and development of staff
- Market leading salaries and benefits packages
- Flexible working
Who are they looking for?
- The role is open to newly qualified or soon-to-be qualified solicitors with a solid employment seat, or qualified employment solicitors with up to four years' PQE
- Ideally NQs will have a respondent employment seat
- Applicant-based lawyers may well also be considered from highly regarded applicant based firms
- A solid academic record is a given
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018